<  WamChat  ~  messy swimsuit !!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:20 am
hiya all just wondering what i can pour inside my onepiece swimsuit any idedas will be greatfull and i will try them asap thanks alot

happy wamming!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:57 am
User avatarPosts: 28Location: FL USAJoined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:01 am
baked beans

Offline Profile E-mail YIM
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:43 pm
Custard!

You'll have to let us know how it goes ;)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:35 am
User avatarPosts: 5Location: Surrey, UKJoined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:22 pm
See how many eggs you can fit inside, without their shells of course ;)

Henry

Offline Profile E-mail WWW YIM
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:59 pm
Posts: 7Location: AustraliaJoined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:31 pm
A Onepiece is soooooo good for wamming... custard is always great but how about also honey, choclate syrup and a couple of cans of whipped cream :) Let us know how it goes

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:24 pm
Hi all thanks to the people that left ideas on my last post but I still need ideas with what to do with myself while wearing my swimsuit (one piece) I will try all things that were in old post so anymore very welcome thanks and happy wamming

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:40 pm
Posts: 7Location: AustraliaJoined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:31 pm
G'day wam_female, I guess the best advice I could give is do what you want to most. One thing I love doing is filling up my wife's swimsuit as much as possible to the point where it is budging to its limit. Of course you need a nice tight swimsuit for that. Once its budging I will normally squish it making whatever I have filled her swimsuit with squeezing out of every part of her swimsuit possible. Hehe its a lot of fun that’s for sure. What ever you end up doing make sure you take your time and enjoy it. That’s what wam is all about :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:28 pm
I think a one piece full of custard is SO sexy, would love to be there to see it. So I guess one suggestion of what to do is to take some photos and post them! ;)

Otherwise, if you have a remote vibrator or vibrating egg, slip that inside yourself pre wam, then enjoy the added sensation of the vibrations through the custard. Alternatively, grinding against something, such as a squishy banana could be pleasurable, particularly while squealching the custard around your bulging swimsuit with your hands.

My number one suggestion hwever would be to let me be there doing the rubbing for you. I'd even fill a swimsuit of my own! :)

Offline Profile